Friday, October 29, 2010

HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN!!!

HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

This week has been hectic, but today actually was a pretty good day, with the exception of getting my blood drawn (which I hated) it's been a good day. I got to see my cousin Daryl whom I haven't seen in more than a decade, which was so crazy but awesome!!! I went to visit my parent's (whom I don't see often) and normally we end up arguing because I refuse to do what they want and then I leave, but this time was different, we actually got along great which shocked me to be honest lol. I was sitting on the couch when my cousin came in and I looked and in my head I'm like you know that face, but it looks sooo different, and so I just spit out the name Daryl without even thinking, and he's like yeah, and I was like OMG I can't believe it's you. We got to do some catching up and it's cool that though many years have passed we actually have a lot in common, I got to meet his son who is adorable, and got to hear what he's been up to. I hope you all have a great Halloween, I've got 2 suits, 1 for day and the other for night time, my day time costume is a mad hatter costume, and my night time costume is like a demonic scary thing but has no actually name but it's cool lol. My oldest child is going as a clone trooper, my youngest is going as Jango Fett, the middle one is going as a scary demon thingy too, and then our step child that we rarely get to see (but hopefully that will change soon) he is going as Woody from Toy Story lol. I'm not sure what Benji is going as, he still hasn't decided if he wants to paint his face or wear a mask but I'm sure it will look good regardless. Thank you all again for stopping by, feel free to leave comments and let me know what you're going to be for halloween, and if you plan to celebrate it (or not celebrate it).

Willow Monroe

www.willowmonroe.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment