Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm BACK!!!

I'm sooo sorry for being so behind. We have moved into our new house, sadly we still are not fully moved in which sucks, but we are a lot closer now than we have been lol. I've been very busy with school work but have decided since it is fall break then I should take some time to catch you all up. So here's a quick Q and A from emails I have received lol

Q: Are you dead?
A: No I am very much alive and well currently lol

Q: Have you moved yet?
A: Yes I have moved, but am not fully moved in yet

Q: How are your animals doing?
A: They are all great and are enjoying their new surroundings, also we got a new cat just a few days ago, I named him Jerimiah because he's a spitting image of Nehemiah but smaller lol.

Q: I was at wal-mart the other day and seen a girl that resembled you was that you (dated Oct. 12)
A: Not sure which wal-mart you were at, and I also don't know the time you were there, but I do go to wal-mart frequently even though I hate it lol, if you see her again go ask her if she is me and if indeed it is me I'll give you the good answer of YES tis I lol.

Q: My mom loves your cats, they are so cute, but how do you care for so many?
A: Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy my cats, I do too lol. I care for all of them because I love them like they are my children, I have a huge love for animals and I love giving them attention so it's not hard to do lol

Q: Would you ever take in an exotic animal?
A: If I could take care of it, sure as long as it's something I would like taking care of, I won't take in a snake or lizard or anything, but things like panthers, and lynx, and things of course I would lol. As a matter of fact, my fiance's friend from work is trying to trap me a baby bobcat lol.

So those are some of the Q and A's I've received as of lately, again I am sorry for responding here so late, and to emails so late, I do appreciate you all for baring with me and keeping an eye on my posts. Now as to the details of my new house. It's on the whole other side of town first off lol, which is good I guess because it's closer to all the stores we go to, so it saves gas lol. Our new house is a 4 bedroom, 2 bath house, with an office area, an attic, a garage and a storage building outside with a fenced in yard. All the boys seem happy to have their rooms again and they're rooms are pretty much in order other than the posters they plan to put on the walls. My room is fixed as well, the only room that isn't fixed completely is our office area and our garage lol. Our yard is huge compared to our old one, the boys love it because they can play baseball in it and put up all their bases and cones and stuff lol. I hope to get to post more frequently now that we have moved, thank you all again.

Willow Monroe

www.willowmonroe.blogpost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment