Monday, September 20, 2010

Ready aim shoot...its picture time!!!

So here are some pics, I'll be adding more as I get time, leave comments, send emails you know the routine lol. Hope you enjoy them, below is captions for them so check it out.

Willow Monroe
www.willowmonroe.blogspot.com


This is a picture of my baby bloomer/blossom (I can't decide what to name him), and his brothers playing.


This is my Tiger Lily, she decided that she wanted to stay in the washer for a bit to hide from her brother lol

Obviously my baby bloomer/blossom and his brother Bloomer, that's my youngest son's cat he's sooo fluffy, but I love my baby bloomer's pink nose its sooo cute!!!


Bloomer


A pregnant Tiger Lily, looks like brother found her after all lol


My hair after I decided to put marker in it, yeah I'm crazy like that lol



My idea of a good time may not be your idea of a good time, but when I ask if we could put some soap in the Jacuzzi something tells me he didn't expect it to be Dawn dish soap lol



Good times in our Jacuzzi bath lol


Just silly girls having fun in bubbles what's wrong with that lol



I need to do this again soon!!!


Quick pose lol

Obviously, whorey Corey wearing bubble tits, and the Zack Attack with the floaty lol


Belly button piercing, star tattoos, hurt like a bitch but worth it in the end *no two stars are the same*



My back tattoo


The tattoo for my dad


My pixie and inner child



Obviously my back tattoo again



Random.. no, see the coffin I made it myself in the 6th grade, my sister's ken doll is inside it, bitch got skills lol



Told you I won Spirit Leader!!!


My babies Onyx and Raven, I rescued them after they were thrown out of a moving vehicle. The owner of that car had a hefty fine and spent some time in jail. These two babies have since went to another family who are taking good care of them.


This is Thumbelina, she's one of my Robo's


This is the first kitten I ever saved her name is Half Pint, Benji almost ran over her and her siblings while mowing a lawn, he thought they were abandoned because he didn't see a mom around, called me to come over and after cutting some grass away from one's throat and helping another one out from under a board that had fallen I took all three of them home and less than 48 hours later we had a momma black cat at my door wanting back her babies, we took her in and named her Ishtar, sadly half pint was the only baby that survived.


This is baby Nehemiah (Tiger Lily's brother), he is bigger now, he played in our pumpkins lol



There goes baby Nehemiah



My pumpkin last Halloween, you like it dontcha lol


That's my lil Tiger Lily when I first got her and her brother. I took them because the owners had dogs that didn't like cats and the dogs were trying to maul the cats.



This is baby Half pint, she looks like she's doing the Scary Movie "Whats up" thing haha



This is my beloved cat named YumYum, he got his name after we heard him crying outside and let him in to eat, while eating I shit you not he said "Yum, yum, yum, yum". He taught me to speak cat, that's right I could carry on conversations with him, now given I don't know what the hell I was saying but he always answered back, ask anyone who knows me they will tell you, its one of my many talents. Sadly, someone stole him off our porch one day while we were out :(


That's Tiger Lily and Nehemiah they were so little, now they are so big but still my babies lol



See, I told you I had mice!!! The don't tell you how quickly they multiply at the pet shop but I shit you not, we went from 3 mice to about 30 mice if not more in less than a month so if you plan to get mice be prepared for frequent breeding lol.


Anyone... yes Half Pint!!! The vet told us the babies body temperatures weren't stable so I went out and bought them each clothes to wear so they would stay warm, now I buy my cats clothes just because it's cute, I also paint their nails and fix their hair lol.


I woke up every two hours to feed the babies and make sure they were warm, they were so weak and tiny


Look how huge that bottle looks compared to my little half pint, I think she looks like a little wolf


This is my other robo Tom Thumb


Thumbelina eating as usual lol, and yes they are full grown, that's as big as they will get

This is the only flower that has ever grown in our yard, I don't know why but the rest won't grow only this one.


My lip piercings


Good thing I didn't see that huge needle before hand, or I would have been outta there lol


One side down, one to go; for those of you who have never had piercings the blue dot is where the needle needs to go through

That's it, the end of this picture show, hopefully you liked it, if not oh well maybe next time hahaha, feel free to leave comments, questions, or send email messages.
Willow Monroe

2 comments:

  1. You are one tough bitch, how the hell did you not look at that needle I freaked out from the picture alone. Lovin the tats too would like to see more just sayin lol

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing, I think I love you!!!

    Jacob

    ReplyDelete