Saturday, August 14, 2010

College

What a week it has been, between fixing up things in the house and rearranging, and getting the kids to school and my baby to work I have let it slip my mind that as of Monday morning, I too will be in school. That's right, this soon college has begun, I get to do internship which I am happy about but nervous too, I'm worried what if I mess up, but that's why I've went to college this whole time, to perfect my skills. I'll try to blog as much as I can even if it's just short sweet somethings, to let ya'll know that i'm still alive. Wish me luck, I'm glad to see some of you have been leaving comments and writing me email's. If you have questions as I've said before feel free to contact me, either via email or through comments. I will be happy to respond to you.

Willow Monroe
www.willowmonroe.blogspot.com
www.willowmonroe.wordpress.com

WillowRMonroe@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment