Monday, August 16, 2010

MY PHONE!!!

Oh My Goodness!!! My phone!!! AHHHHH!!! Ok so you get the idea, something very wrong has happened to my phone and here's what...

As many of you know, today was my first day back to college, and other than the tons of homework it was pretty good, given I'm over looking the six flights of stairs somehow I'm hoping they disappear before I go back but that's not going to happen but in my dreams it will hehehe. So I was tired, my body hurt from all the stairs, I've got a ton of homework to do, I've been cleaning the house and helping the kids with their work, when I decide it would be a great idea to take a shower. I can relax because the kids will be in bed, it's gonna be fun and well deserved. WRONG!!! So here I am in the bathroom showers running, I'm getting all my stuff ready and I happen to bring my phone with me so in case my fiance' calls I can answer it, but I had the music player on (I have/had a Matrix Pantech phone), my youngest son bless his heart, came into the bathroom and decided he thought mama would like to hear her music up close, and the lil darling dropped it, yes, he dropped my phone in the shower. Now if he wasn't such a good kid, and so cute I probably would have rung his neck, but since I knew he was only trying to help mama, and it was an accident. I simply reached quickly in and got my phone out, and yelled to him AHH go get mommy the dryer!!! He runs to my room, gets me the blow dryer brings it back as fast as his little feet could bring him, and I knew without much thought my phone was destroyed, but I wanted to try to save it, and we plugged in the blow dryer and he was wiping and I was drying and he knew that mommy needed her phone, and he knew it wasn't gonna work because the light's wouldn't come on. So I go ahead and get in the shower, and when I get out, my beautiful son had put one of his fake phones that's almost identical to my real phone, on my desk, and had his brothers help him write me a note, that reads as follows

"Mommy I'm sorry I dropped your fone, you can have mine". Now I know to some that doesn't sound like anything special, but it melted my heart. He is such a precious boy I can't be mad at him especially when he wants to give me his toys to try to make up for breaking mine, so sweet. So needless to say my phone is broken I think I'm going to let it dry out and see what tomorrow brings, if all else fails I'll buy another one.


Lesson from this story~~~ Be prepared for anything when you have your electronics in the bathroom, especially if you have children, and remember accident's happen, things can be replaced but people can't.

Willow Monroe

www.willowmonroe.blogspot.com
www.willowmonroe.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment