Saturday, August 7, 2010

Journey in Time

The other dayI ran across a blog that reminded me of one of my hobbies so I decided to write about it. I enjoy finding old pictures, journals, diaries, etc. I enjoy the feeling of connecting with people from the past and seeing the world through their eyes. I have several photos', a diary that speaks about the bombing of Pearl Harbor amongst other topics, and a journal from a man that served in the Vietnam War and suffered PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). Here are some pictures I have, let me know if you like them and if you'd like to see more. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.


Willow Monroe




















2 comments:

  1. OMG, these photo's are awesome, you're so lucky, I love collecting old stuff but haven't found anything even half as good as these. Are you going to post anything about the diary and journals you found, like parts of them, I think that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanda and Tanda's momAugust 28, 2010 at 7:36 PM

    Oh my gosh you are so lucky, my mom's jealous lol, she collects old photo's and I just showed her your's and she wants them. Your awesome Willow!!!

    ReplyDelete