Friday, September 10, 2010

Britney Britney Britney

I'm not sure how many of you watch the news, and have seen the latest allegations of Britney Spears' bodygaurd claiming sexual harrassment; those of you who have know what I'm talking about those of you who don't have a clue just watch your news station, or google it. As for this post, I have my own two cents about these allegations and will spill them here.

First off my opinion may be biased as I am a huge Britney Spears' fan, however I have tried not to let this blur my judgement. Now to the claims, Britney Spears bodyguard or should I say ex-bodygaurd has made claims, that he was sexual harrassed by Britney Spears, he alleges that she made unwanted sexual advances to him, as well as walked around naked, and called him into her room while naked. He also claims she beat her children Sean Preston and Jayden James with his (the bodygaurd') belt and had sex in front of the children. So what's my opinion/views on this topic.

First off I don't understand why he's only coming out with the allegations after being terminated from his job. If someone is sexuallly harrassing me, I'm not going to wait to get fired before I speak out about it, I'm going to be speaking out about it after it happens the first time. Secondly, why would he give the press copies of the lawsuit prior to even filing, I feel this is just a way for him to make a name for himself and try to make some extra money since he's jobless. Thirdly, why would you be surprised if Britney Spears' is walking around her home naked. I don't want to say for a fact but I do believe that I once read an article where Britney Spears admited she enjoys walking around her home naked. So If one knows this about her ahead of time, why would you be shocked that she does it. That's kind of like me saying I have a thing for eating hard candy at night before bed, and then someone being surprised that I'm doing it, or me saying I walk around in a shirt and panties, and then someone being shocked that I actually do it. My point is, when it's said before (and again I don't know for a fact but I do recall that it was stated that she did enjoy being naked in her home) then why is it shocking. Next he claims she beat her son's with a belt, not just a belt his belt. I have a few problems with this allegation, 1. Why didn't he report this abuse at the time, failing to do so makes him just as guilty as her if she did indeed do this. 2. If this did occur, the children's father have custody of them, he would have seen bruising, or noticed a change in their behavior that would make him ask questions, obviously this never occurred or their would have been steps taken to prevent this from happening again. 3. I don't believe for a second that Britney would have had sexual relations in front of her children, children tend to display the actions of others that they observe, for instance if a child see's their parent's fighting, they tend to be more likely to begin using violence as a way to display their feelings. Children are pretty much mirror's to adults so if this was happening I feel not only that the children would have said something to someone about it, but also that they would have displayed behaviors that again woud make people ask questions. Furthermore, if the bodygaurd did see this, and didn't report it, he is just as guilty as she is if these allegations turn out to be true. Getting back to the sexual harrassment allegations, if she did sexually harrass him, why not quit the job if it bothered you that much, also why not report it ahead of time, and lastly I think he just wishes she would have harrassed him. I do not by any means know Britney's type of man, but I have seen the bodygaurd's picture and must say that I do not feel he is her type. Possibly in his dreams she was after him, but in reality I think she has higher standards in what is and isn't attractive and in my opinion this man fell out of the ugly nest hit all the branches going down, and kissed the roots.

So there it is, this is my opinion and my opinion alone, I do not mean to offend anyone, or make anyone feel that I am attacking them or anything else for that matter, nor do I feel that it is okay for a woman to sexually harrass a man, I'm simply stating that I do not believe any of the accusations made by the bodygaurd are true, I think it's his way to make some extra cash get his fifteen minutes of fame before going back to being the average person.

Feel free to disagree with me, leave comments, questions, your thoughts etc.

Willow Monroe
www.willowmonroe.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. So true, so many people now days want to get their 15 minutes, this is just another example. Good post

    ReplyDelete