Thursday, September 2, 2010

Have you found Jesus

Today, some church people came by, you know the ones who come by knocking and asking if you've found Jesus, and inviting you to attend their church, and badgering you for refusing, and telling you not doing so will send you to hell. Yeah those people came by today, so I answered the door, and they ask me the grand question "Have you found Jesus", and here was my reply, and no I'm not kidding. "Yes, and no you can't see him, I'm holding him hostage in my attic until we can all get along, and he's on a diet of bread and water, because I do not allow alcohol in my home". Well some of the people laughed, but this one lady she didn't she seemed quiet miffed about it, so she starts to ask me something and I rudely interrupt her, and say "Don't worry, I'll tell him you came by to see him", and I walked back in and closed the door. Now while I don't think this was the best approach to my situation, I have had a rather trying day, and the fact that I think it's rather rude for people to try to push their religious beliefs on others is more so why the reason I did it. No I don't regret it, nor do I think I'm going to hell for having a laugh. On another note, school today was so long seeming, we did a lot of role playing, one person was pretending to be the patient, the other was pretending to be the interviewer. Today I learned, that I have a "built in" way to reflect to others. That is, "reflection" comes easy to me, it's something normal like tying a shoe, or combing your hair, according to my professor they are suppose to teach that skill later on in class, and that it's quiet difficult to learn for many. So I'm glad I already know how to do that, and I don't know how it could be hard but oh well. Also today I was up getting ready for school when all the sudden I walked into my other closet, right into water, yes the rain here has leaked through my roof, down my walls, in my carpet floors, on my robo cages (for those of you who don't know what a robo is, it's the smallest hamster in the world, I have two, thumbalina, and tom thumb). Tons of my clothes drenched, boxes with things for our move was drenched. I had myself a little come about like that of a child with stomping and cursing I wasn't happy to say the least. But now I am fine, just tired. So this is all for this post, I plan to do a few more posts soon that you can keep an eye out for, they will be dealing with a few different things like "Is it ok to write the victim of a crime's family, even if you didn't commit the crime", I'll elaborate on that topic more when I write it up, which hopefully will be sooner than later. Also "If you think your friend's death could have been avoided, and don't know how to tell the family, what would you do", again I will elaborate more so on this topic too when I write about it. I am glad many of you read and reply to my postings, I'm glad to share bits and pieces of my life with you all. As usual feel free to leave comments, messages, or send me emails if you want to ask anything, or disagree with me.


Willow Monroe

www.willowmonroe.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Haha, this is hilarious, I go to church but I think it was meant in fun. I don't like those people who go around door to door either, I think if you want to come to church you would and walking around is just a way to get exercise and the occassional cussing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very funny, while I am a god fearing lady, I do believe Jesus has a humorous mind and was probably laughing as you said it. My grandson once showed me a movie in which a man said to the people as who came to his door "Do I come bother you at church" they replied "No", and he replied "then why do you come to my house and bother me?" I feel it made a good point.

    ReplyDelete